Compiled for the migration of complex Notes Domino applications, Revive leverages easy to use migration tools and building blocks to help create the modern application.
Transform your legacy Notes applications to a modern enterprise application and completely eliminate Notes Domino from your organization.
Revive expedites the entire migration process by leveraging proprietary utilities to collect and convert the views, forms, navigators, code and data.
Created in a responsive ReactJS container, all of the views are converted to function rich components which provide for the ability to add and delete columns, bidirectional sorting of all columns, column filtering across all columns, full text search, action buttons, and high-speed pagination.
Forms are converted including action buttons and field logic.
Domino NoSQL data is migrated to MongoDB, a document-based, distributed database and the ideal destination for Domino data. From Fortune 100 enterprises to agile start-ups, organizations around the world leverage MongoDB to deliver business-transforming applications.
Included in every migration to Revive is a set of core components that provide for the configuration and management of the complete application environment.
- Enterprise applications require the presentation of data in a consistent manner. Because Domino allowed developers to manage this independently, application governance issues often persisted.
- Revive collects shared data in one area providing the governance of its content and use.
- The parameters around drop-down lists, check-boxes,list-boxes, etc. are maintained in central area that provides for easy management across all applications.
- When you migrate from Notes Domino, secure and personalized access requires application specific user information be maintained in a new profile.
- Revive allows you to move your Domino Directory and all application specific user information into a single user management facility.
- Authentication utilizes Active Directory or can be managed directly in Revive.
- Not unlike Lotus Notes or your favorite device, users can add applications from a catalog to a personalized visual work space to access the applications they are authorized to.
- The work space also enables users to edit their accounts, application access, and manage their favorite or most important applications.
Revive provides enterprise ready features that deliver the modern application experience.
- Revive’s state engine can be easily added to any application to help control workflow.
- A document can be moved between numerous stages while tracking field level changes as the document goes through its approval process.
- Revive allows you to design a form the way you want to see it with the ability for it to dynamically render to other devices.
- Revive bundles this with highly functional components such as, tabbed tables, collapsible sections, date pickers, type ahead lists, list boxes, dynamic data grids, etc.
- High performance data grids now replace the old Domino view structure. By rendering data to the Revive data grids, the number of unique and different views can be reduced.
- Revive also provides the option to use column filtering and sorting to better manage your views.
- Applications migrated using Revive also support categorization. When coupled with pagination, getting to the required data is fast and efficient.
- Revive includes granular security all the way down to the document level.
- Document Security ensures that access to sensitive data is limited according to business and security authorization.
- The difference between Domino and most database systems is the ability to manage a very granular security system.
- Security could be managed at multiple levels of the application while individual records could be secured through reader fields.
- Revive continues to support this level of granular security and also extends the model to provide true field level security.
- Revive eliminates replica/save conflict errors.
- Applications migrated with Revive have record/document locking available so that users cannot modify the same document, at the same time.
- This feature ensures data integrity, so the validity of your data is never in question.