The Fetch Product
Fetch Pursuit and Fetch Retriever have now been integrated to provide the fastest and most effective way to find and capture IBM Notes Email messages. Fetch provides authorized users with a fast and thorough way to find, isolate and investigate Email wherever it resides in your environment. We instantly target, find, check and eliminate all harmful or precarious content with Fetch.
Target, Capture & Eliminate Hazardous Data
- Prevent the transmission and spread of malicious information and sensitive content by locating and removing the content.
- Capture and quarantine spam, viruses and malware that have eluded your mail security perimeter insuring these issues are eliminated.
Email Access Status
- Review with 100% accuracy, the read or access status of every Email within your organization.
- Full knowledge on who has opened and read the email, giving us an understanding of the potential extent of damage from messages sent in error or with malicious intent.
- Continually monitor data and mail files while preventing the sharing of sensitive or inappropriate content.
- Enforce policies while reducing risk associated with contravention of corporate and human resource standards.
Advanced Email Retraction
- Fetch goes far beyond the retraction limitations offered in Notes by providing both end users and/or administrators with the most powerful tool for eliminating sent Email.
- Instantly retract any message, regardless of origin, including Email that no longer resides in the sent mail folder, Email sent to mobile devices, re-sent or forwarded Email, and Email sent by mass mailing tools.
- Target mail based on any combination of users, location, date, size etc., and isolate it from your mail environment.
- Manage the retention periods of all mail based on groups, users and various mail criteria.
Unmatched Search & Discovery
- Multi threading and the ability to perform the simultaneous search of multiple servers expedite the search process while delivering aggregated search results.
- Automated on-the-fly indexing enables attachment searching on all databases.
Data Quarantine and Results Review
- Capture and quarantine data or copy results to secondary storage for further analysis.
- Restore removed content from the quarantine back to the location from which it was previously located.
- Optionally leave a stub behind when content is removed or lock content from deletions and alterations.
- Comprehensive rights management ability controls accessibility to functions and manages what databases are accessible.
- All actions and requests logged for compliance purposes.
- Fetch is fast and easy to deploy, as well as, our support staff who are always available to answer any questions.
- In sum, over 500,000+ users around the world have used Fetch.