Supporting Rivit’s clients with their Lotus Note Environments is important to us, To support this, the Lotus Notes Administrator will play a key role in server builds, email routing, future expansion planning, user training and R&D. The ideal candidate will help support and expand Lotus Domino 9.0, Sametime, Traveler and IBM Connections. No shortage of testing in our technology sandbox!
Rivit is looking for a senior IBM Notes Domino expert to join our Collaboration Platform Transformation team. The ideal Candidates will bring a collection of skills and experiences spanning the development and support of complex Domino applications, with the ability to architect, support and maintain Domino environments.
Rivit is seeking an experienced Domino Administrator to lead Domino Infrastructure projects to Rivit’s North American clients.
- Have a Complete understanding of Domino Infrastructure options and be able to explain issues and options to clients
- Configure, manage and monitor IBM Domino servers and applications
- Provide Architecture and Design documentation of Lotus Domino Environment
- Provide Estimations on Projects
- Perform Remote and onsite Server Administration
- Perform Domino Server and End User Upgrades
- Perform Domino Environment Consolidation
- Lead and Deliver Domino Server Administration projects
- Provide Project Management on Domino Infrastructure Projects
- Be able to Lead a Project Team
- Perform Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Documentation on projects as required.
- Decommission Notes apps (including archiving data if needed)
- Assist developers in the process of rewriting notes Apps in .Net or Sharepoint
- Ability to work directly with clients to understand, analyze and document custom requirements
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to prepare an implementation proposal with estimates and schedule
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment. Ability to manage other resources and partners
- Attention to detail and a desire to deliver excellence
- A confident communicator able to deal directly with our clients throughout a project life cycle
- Excellent time management capabilities. Ability to multitask, working on multiple projects at one time
- 5+ Years of Lotus Notes/Domino Experience
- Knowledge of Linux an asset
- Knowledge of Windows Server and its different roles an asset
- Post Secondary Accreditation(s)
- Excellent time management capabilities
- Ability to multitask, working on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage other resources and partners
- Strong desire to expand skills and work experience through classroom and hands on learning.
- Must be honest, caring, dedicated and hardworking
If you are like us, and are looking to invest your years of service and experiences and complete the lifecycle of a dedicated Lotus professional, we definitely want to talk with you. We look forward to hearing from you.